My photo. Pelican Little Sarasota Bay at Blackburn Point. Florida! 2015

Monday, December 9, 2013

How? It's A Mystery!

The real trick to life is not to be in the know, but to be in the mystery."  - Fred Alan Wolf
By Raine - Inner Voice Art
"Everything within me grabbed hold of this thought.  "To be part of the mystery”, makes the journey sizzle with possibility, on constant safari of the universe."

❦

Quote


“However, to see into or through something requires intuition and also strength to stand upon what one sees.”
— From Women Who Run With The Wolves, Clarissa Pinkola Estes

❦




In the movies.....
Shakespeare In Love - Dialogue snippet.......
Philip Henslowe:  Mr. Fennyman, allow me to explain about the theatre business. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster.

Hugh Fennyman:  So what do we do?

Philip Henslowe:  Nothing. Strangely enough, it all turns out well.

Hugh Fennyman:  How?

Philip Henslowe:  I don't know. It's a mystery.

❦

"For my part...the nothing we do, is keep on going.  That is not always easy to do, is it?  It hasn’t been for me, but somehow, some way, I have managed it.

Age has mellowed me on many levels.  But for the physical changes, the wearing out of the body, age has been good for my mind and spirit.

I have not “arrived”, with nothing else to learn,...

If I think I can do a thing, I can!!!  It is making me stronger.

YaYa!"

the wild magnolia

❦❦❦







3 comments:

  1. Finally. It worked. I am so glad to be finally getting your posts again. If only our bodies didn't wear down. The mystery of life.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, I am delighted it worked. I keep gathering email address of my bloggers, some do not publish their email addresses on their blogs, I want to find as many as possible.

      Delete
  2. hello dear Sandi, i will always find you ;) and your wise words, thanks, xx

    ReplyDelete