My photo. Pelican Little Sarasota Bay at Blackburn Point. Florida! 2015

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Thinking of You Often

Hello my friends!

Wanted you all to know I do think about you.  And too, I do visit blogs sometimes.



My grandson Jonathan and his Dad fishing today in Grove City, Florida.  Ainger's Bay.  Red fish, the caught five.

We are in Taccoa, Georgia, until Tuesday.  Then on to Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, New Mexico, to El Paso, Texas.  Darrell's son retires from the Army, his ceremony is in September.


And here is my granddaughter and great grandson!

This has been a good year for me.  Health is better since the last stints were put in last September, in Pennsylvania.

I'm on Facebook if you want to friend me.

My photography and editing takes a lot of time and I enjoy it so much!  Sandra Noble Hagan is how I'm listed.

Take care of your selves.

May the best blessings always be yours.

Love you all!



3 comments:

  1. have a wonderful trip and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra! I didn't know about this blog. Didn't you have another one? Somehow I lost track of you, but we are FB friends. :) Glad to hear you're having such a great year. May the blessings continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nice comments and stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete