My photo. Pelican Little Sarasota Bay at Blackburn Point. Florida! 2015

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things.....❤

These are a few of my favorite things.......just a few...
My Dearests' - My Family
Until September 2012 I had not met my Mothers Family in Illinois. We were separated and I was raised by my Dads sister. My Shield's family organized a wonderful reunion for us to meet. There were photos and movies and stories and good food and games. Even a fish fry. It was so wonderful.

My Dearests' - My Family
My little cousin Hadlee watching the Snow 2013.
The Fish Fry
"He is the fry master and the hush puppy whisperer." Bev
Molly was so good at the reunion.
There are many good fishermen in the Shields Clan!
Bumble - Boone, NC
Bride & Groom Charleston, SC
North Carolina near Maggie Valley



Happy New Year!



YaYa!



No comments:

Post a Comment