My photo. Pelican Little Sarasota Bay at Blackburn Point. Florida! 2015

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sunflower Saturday


What I am thinking about....not everything I'm thinking.

Christmas came before Thanksgiving in the department stores.

Eighty one degrees here in south Florida.  Say whaaaaat!

College football on TV right now.  Mister H is watching.


How About These Carrots?
my new moisturizer 

Grilled steak tonight, baked potato, my stovetop baked beans

Small beautiful Christmas tree is in my living room, in box, to be assembled.

Reading “Bitter Truth”, by William Lashner, mystery.  Finished “Past Due”, also by Lashner.  He is an attorney for the mob.  He is a good writer, good at weaving a tale, my only complaint - his character demeans himself constantly.  ☆☆☆

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor on this date 72 years ago.

I am searching for a copy of Frida Kahlo’s diary.  What is available on Amazon is almost $70.00.  Not happening at that price.  I’ll check the libraries.

For you, may these days be blessed, filled with light and warmth, health and love.....((hugs)).
Snapshots
the wild magnolia
US 301 heading south in Sarasota, Florida
West on Main Street
Above: County Building, Below: Dancing
Confusion
 Watching Over the Girls.
Conference: What to do About the "Hooman"?
Decision Made: Run girls, run!!!
Bea was scratching for food, and missed the orders, run Bea, run! Yikes!!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely images, my friend. WOW, could you send some heat this way?

    ReplyDelete